The funding cycle is open yearly from March 1st to October 31st.
Applicants are invited to read the explanatory documents and use the forms available for download on the PDC website:
- Appendix A provides guidelines about funding from the FIDE development fund
- Appendix B is the form to be used to request funding. It exists in 2 different versions:
- For Federations, Affiliated Organisations and FIDE Zones, it is called the Funding Request Form
- For Continents and FIDE Commissions, it is called the Drawdown Request Form
- Appendix C explains about Key Performance Indicators
- Appendix D contains the forms to be used (activity report and actual budget) when a funded activity is finished, to report on the actual usage of FIDE funds